Rules of the game
- The game is played on a board consisting of several (initially empty) cells.
- Every player has a distinct color.
- Players take turns; each turn, a player must place an atom of his color to the game board.
- Atoms can be placed either to an empty cell, or to a cell which already contains your color.
- Every cell can contain a maximum of atoms equal to the number of its neighbors (4-side neighborhood).
- When the amount of atoms in a cell exceeds that cell's maximum, the cell explodes: one atom jumps to every neighbor.
- Jumping atoms instantly re-color all atoms in target cell to their own color.
- Player owning all cells on the board wins.